Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Murali Konnipati <mu...@altair.com> on 2006/09/12 12:32:40 UTC

RE: Solved Axis C++ installation issues with help from Arshad Ahm ad

Hi Arshad,

      My self is Murali Krishna working in Altair Engineering India,
Bangalore. I am also facing some problems with installation of Apache Axis
C++ on my Linux Pc. Could you please mail me the procedure I need to follow
to make it work(like, which packages to install with version etc).

	I am planning to install Axis C++ on a Red Hat9 Linux machine(i686).

Thanks in advance,

Murali Krishna K