Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Henke <st...@gmx.de> on 2001/02/13 05:15:38 UTC

problem with wsdl

Hi,

I just "upgraded" from Apache SOAP 2.2 to Axis.
I tried to use the new WSDL feature which automatically generates a WSDL by executing the url

http://server:port/axis/services/NAME?wsdl

But here, I ran into trouble. I get an 404 File Not Found error. But I´m sure that the werbservice is there. I can communicate to it using SOAP. When typing
http://server:port/axis/services?wsdl
I get an error that the service with the name "null" cannot be found (that´s clear because the given service has no name). But this shows to me that the axis servlets are correctly installed.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks
Stefan