Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/24 19:23:28 UTC

wicket examples very slow

I was trying to see wicket examples

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/

its very slow I tried on Friday ,again today   its very slow , I tried in
different browsers.It did not help.

Re: wicket examples very slow

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 1:25 PM, kondwani <ko...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any luck in resolving this problem?  I'm unable to even look at the Source
> Code.

Tomcat is upgraded from 5.5.x to 6.0.x and all is fine again.

Re: wicket examples very slow

Posted by kondwani <ko...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Each request fails with

WARN  - ServletWebRequest          - Error parsing request body for post
parameters; Fallback to ServletRequest#getParameters().
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.fill(InternalInputBuffer.java:747)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer$InputStreamInputBuffer.doRead(InternalInputBuffer.java:777)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.doRead(InternalInputBuffer.java:710)
        at org.apache.coyote.Request.doRead(Request.java:427)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.realReadBytes(InputBuffer.java:283)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.realReadChars(InputBuffer.java:329)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.CharChunk.substract(CharChunk.java:382)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.InputBuffer.read(InputBuffer.java:351)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteReader.read(CoyoteReader.java:80)
        at org.apache.wicket.util.io.Streams.readString(Streams.java:192)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest.generatePostParameters(ServletWebRequest.java:251)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest.getPostRequestParameters(ServletWebRequest.java:294)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest.access$000(ServletWebRequest.java:60)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest$1.getParameterValue(ServletWebRequest.java:318)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.parameter.CombinedRequestParametersAdapter.getParameterValue(CombinedRequestParametersAdapter.java:71)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.http.WebRequest.isAjax(WebRequest.java:124)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.servlet.ServletWebRequest.getClientUrl(ServletWebRequest.java:124)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.newUrlRenderer(RequestCycle.java:143)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.getUrlRenderer(RequestCycle.java:167)
        at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.respond(WebPageRenderer.java:191)

It is either the JVM (1.5.0_22) or Tomcat (5.5.?) ...

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.