Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Pötz <re...@gmx.net> on 2003/05/27 08:03:55 UTC

Update - Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria

According to your responses I added your prefered dates to the list:

 - Alexander Schatten (24th)
 - Andreas Hochsteger (for me it's ok on 23.05.-26.05.)
 - Franz Philipp Moser (24th - one or two days difference
                        doesn't matter to me)
 - Johann Schweigl (24th and 25th are both ok for me)
 - Manfred Weigel (Mo - Thu is ok! 23.6. - 26.6.)
 - Matthew Langham (25th but trip to Vienna is tentative)
 - Michael Gerzabek (24th)
 - Reinhard Pötz (June, 24th, June 25th not possible
                  but this could change)

(I hope I added all names to the list - if *your* name is missing
please contact me!)

Nice to see - we are already 8 people! One further question:
Do you plan to come alone?

                                - o -

If it's okay for you I will wait a week and I'll fix the date of our
"Stammtisch" in the middle of the next week:

 - Matthew maybe knows for sure if he will come to Vienna on 25th.
 - I know if I can postpone my alread existing appointment on 25th
 - Michael will be back from holidays and can confirm himself
   if the 25th would be okay for him too.

Reinhard

(NOTE: In the future I will send my mails about the "Stammtisch" to
cocoon-users@xml.apache.org! If one of you is subscribed to cocoon-dev
only please let me know!)

Re: Update - Cocoon Stammtisch in Vienna, Austria

Posted by Andreas Hochsteger <e9...@student.tuwien.ac.at>.
Hi!

I'll propably take 2-4 collegues with me.
Details are posted when I know it for sure.

Posted by Martin Schimak <co...@schimak.at>.
Hello!

Very fine idea to have a meeting in Vienna. As I also happen to be Viennese, I
would really like to participate... please take me on your list! From Mo 23rd to
Thu 26th everything is still possible... looking forward to get to know you!

Martin.

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.
>  - Matthew Langham (25th but trip to Vienna is tentative)

Change that to confirmed! I could possibly also make 26th - but would prefer
25th!

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de