Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/28 21:08:38 UTC

Developer tools for MXNet

Hi developers!

We did a session on working with developer tools for debugging and
extending the MXNet engine in CLion and posted the screencast in Vimeo
in case you are interested.

https://vimeo.com/326697272

I also added it to the wiki.

Pedro.

Re: Developer tools for MXNet

Posted by Thomas DELTEIL <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Pedro! Great resource for debugging the MXNet engine. In the future
let's try to avoid fragmentation of resources and post videos to the Apache
MXNet youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/apachemxnet

All the best,

Thomas