Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/05/16 09:33:46 UTC

RE: Problem with losing session context 'authentication' - looking fo r workaround or bugfix

Hi Helma!

I don't forgot to this task! As promised, I found the time and started to
checking the code :-D

I have the posted code in my computer. I just left the code that was
interesting to me:

[2] login.js
> cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/webapps/authentication/flow/javasc
> ript/auth.js");
>
> function isLoggedIn() {
>   var handler = cocoon.parameters["handler"];
>   var resource = cocoon.parameters["resource"];
>
>   // resource contains the URL where the request came from, so you can
> redirect to there
>
>   if (auth_isAuthenticated(handler, resource)) {   <---- neither
> redirection
> work

the auth_isAuthenticated() allow just 1 parameter. The correct code must be:

auth_isAuthenticated(handler).

See the source code:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/authentication-fw/java/org/apache/cocoon/webapps/authentication/flow/javascript/auth.js?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.9

Please try to change it and let me know if this solve the problem or not.
We can try to solve the problem fixing 1 thing at a time, OK? :)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo