Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Seokpyo Hong <dh...@cjdream.net> on 2001/10/04 17:37:30 UTC

general/8465: When I ran the "apachectl configtest" command, I received an "Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_env.so into server:" error message.

>Number:         8465
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       When I ran the "apachectl configtest" command, I received an "Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_env.so into server:" error message.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Environment:
The follown line is the result of the "uname -a" command.
# SunOS oemmail 5.8 Generic_108529-05 i86pc i386 i86pc

And I am using gcc 2.95.3 compiler.
The configuration option is following;
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-shared=max

The "make" command and the "make install" command were excuted successfully.

But, When I did not modify the httpd.conf file and ran the "/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl configtest" command,
I received the following error message.
Syntax error on line 205 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_env.so into server: ld.so.1: /usr/loca
l/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file /usr/local/apache/libexec/mod_
env.so: symbol ap_palloc: referenced symbol not found
>How-To-Repeat:
Please, send me a email.
To <dh...@cjdream.net>

 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]