Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@apache.org> on 2023/04/29 11:01:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Airflow 2.6.0 from 2.6.0rc5

Hey fellow Airflowers,

I have cut Airflow 2.6.0rc5. This email is calling a vote on the release,
which will last at least 24 hours(accelerated voting), from Saturday, April
29, 2023 at 11:00 am UTC
until Sunday, April 30, 2023 at 11:00 am UTC
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=8&iso=20230430T1100&p1=1440>,
and until 3 binding +1 votes have been received.

Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow 2.6.0rc5 is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/2.6.0rc5/

*apache-airflow-2.6.0-source.tar.gz* is a source release that comes with
INSTALL instructions.
*apache-airflow-2.6.0.tar.gz* is the binary Python "sdist" release.
*apache_airflow-2.6.0-py3-none-any.whl* is the binary Python wheel "binary"
release.

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but all members of the community
are encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

The test procedure for PMCs and Contributors who would like to test this RC
are described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_AIRFLOW.md\#verify-the-release-candidate-by-pmcs

Please note that the version number excludes the `rcX` string, so it's now
simply 2.6.0. This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying
the artifact checksums when we actually release.

Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/2.6.0rc5/RELEASE_NOTES.rst

Changes since 2.6.0rc4:

*Bug Fixes*:
- Fix static_folder for CLI App (#30952)

Cheers,
Ephraim

Re: [VOTE] Release Airflow 2.6.0 from 2.6.0rc5

Posted by Dennis Akpenyi <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding

Posted by Pankaj Singh <ag...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)