Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Kayak28 <ka...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/11 11:36:17 UTC

Question about Luke

Hello, Community:

I am using Solr7.4.0 currently, and I was testing how Solr actually behaves
when it has a corrupted index.
And I used Luke to fix the broken index from GUI.
I just came up with the following questions.
Is it possible to use the repair index tool from CLI? (in the case, Solr
was on AWS for example.)
Is it different from checkIndex -exorcise option?
(As far as I recently leaned, checkIndex -exorcise will delete unreadable
indices. )

If anyone gives me a reply, I would be very thankful.

Sincerely,
Kaya Ota

Re: Question about Luke

Posted by Kayak28 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hello, Ms. Tomoko Uchida:

Thank you for your response, and I apologize for the unclearness in my
previous email.

Yes, "Luke" I mean is Luke GUI.

So, again thank you for answering my question.

Sincerely,
Kaya Ota

Re: Question about Luke

Posted by Tomoko Uchida <to...@gmail.com>.