Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/14 22:48:47 UTC

TTL and IMMUTABLE_ROWS

Hi, here is my table

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS cross_id_reference
(
  id1        VARCHAR   NOT NULL,
  id2        VARCHAR   NOT NULL,
   CONSTRAINT my_pk  PRIMARY KEY (id1)
) IMMUTABLE_ROWS=true,  TTL=691200;

Is it ok to set TTL and IMMUTABLE_ROWS at the same time? TTL should delete
expired rows. Will it damage IMMUTABLE_ROWS feature?

Re: TTL and IMMUTABLE_ROWS

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Yes, it's ok, but if you have secondary indexes, make sure to set the same
TTL on them as well (just tack on the same TTL=691200 at the end of your
CREATE INDEX statement).