Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Benjamin Douglas <bb...@basistech.com> on 2010/11/25 19:01:45 UTC

Furthering Along TIKA-461

Hello,

I am working on a project with rfc-822 email messages and ran into the problem discussed in TIKA-461. I'd be interested in helping this story along, if there is anything more to be done. In particular, I have a pile of public domain emails that might be useful for testing.

Thanks,
Ben Douglas

Re: Furthering Along TIKA-461

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ben,

Great! I still haven't found the time to work on Nick's suggestions but you
can definitely work on the tests if you want to and add some of the emails
you mentioned. Having some cases of multipart with HTML and txt content +
images and attachments would be good.

Thanks

Julien

--