Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Ben Engber <be...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/18 04:23:52 UTC

Deploy Custom Mailet

Hi.  New to this list, but yes I have read the FAQ and
searched the archive.  I'm trying to deploy a custom
mailet and having no luck.

I've tried copying in all the jar files but that
didn't work.  I've also modified the build.xml file to
add my jar to the sar and rebuilt from source (egads!
do I have to do this every time I make a change?).  I
did modify my config.xml file to look for my package.

Still I get the stacktrace below when trying to start
James.  Please help!

Thanks,
Ben

Running Phoenix:

Phoenix 4.0.1

James 2.1.2
Unable to init mailet Forwarder
Check spool manager logs for more details.
org.apache.mailet.MailetException: Could not load
mailet (Forwarder);
  nested exception is:
        java.lang.ArrayStoreException
        at
org.apache.james.transport.MailetLoader.getMailet(MailetLoader.java:100)
        at
org.apache.james.transport.JamesSpoolManager.initialize(JamesSpoolManager.java:213)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:235)...