Posted to user@livy.apache.org by kant kodali <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 22:18:49 UTC

Does livy on yarn be able to restart the failed jobs by itself if so, how?

Hi All,

Let say I am running livy on yarn in recovery mode. I can see that it is
recovering session when livy crashes but the jobs that were crashed when
livy crashed are not getting restarted. Can someone please explain how this
works? This info is not available anywhere in the docs.

I just want to make sure how can the jobs recover and continue making
progress in the event livy crash. What should I do besides running livy in
a recovery mode?

Thanks!