Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Svetoslav Neykov <sv...@cloudsoftcorp.com> on 2017/06/02 16:05:02 UTC

Github + Jenkins integration

With the help of Chris Thistlethwaite from Infra we can now trigger rebuilds of PRs on the Brooklyn repos using comments.
To trigger a rebuild use the comment:

run tests

This is available to all committers of the Apache Brooklyn project.

Svet.

Re: Github + Jenkins integration

Posted by Svetoslav Neykov <sv...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Correction, the phrase to trigger a rebuild is:

retest this please

Svet.

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.