Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by John Brown <jh...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/13 12:06:31 UTC

Why only some images in /images/ work?

Hi,

I am trying to get modify a copy of the ecommerce component by copying it
into hot-deploy - everything seems to work except that some files that I
have placed in the images folder but not all of them 404?

Its really weird and I dont see any setting to change to fix it?

I have added some js, jpg and css files there - they all have the same
ownership on the server and they also all have the same permissions so I
don't know where else to look?? Like I said its not all of the files but
some??

- John

Re: Why only some images in /images/ work?

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
John:
What is the path you are getting in your browser?
For example, if you are in firefox, you can view the source, and search for the image/css/js
file path. Then you can tell if the path in being produced properly.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Did you reference those files from a decorator (I think about js and css files for instance)
Note that instead of copying you could have also followed the exampleext way, it depends on your needs...

Jacques

From: "John Brown" <jh...@gmail.com>