Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lars Nielsen Lind <mo...@worldonline.dk> on 2001/12/28 00:04:52 UTC

Apache & Jakarta-Tomcat SSL

Hi.

I am using Tomcat 4.0.1 with Apache (mod_webapp) and it works fine. Now I
want to use SSL and I have compiled and configured mod_ssl with Apache
1.3.22.

In my httpd.conf file I have configured the SSL stuff as described in the
book Professional Apache.

If I start Apache with ./apachectl start - it works fine.

If I start Apache with ./apachectl startssl - it works NOT fine...

Are there some specific steps to do when using SSL with Apache & Tomcat (via
mod_webapp)?

Best regards,
Lars Nielsen Lind