Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Meyer <mi...@yahoo.de> on 2004/07/21 17:02:34 UTC

cannot execute flowscript

hi,

I am trying the flowscript example from
samples/blocks/forms/registration.

I am running cocoon 2.1.5, BEA Weblogic 6.1 with JDK
1.3.1 (Win) and Weblogic 8.1 with JDK 1.4.1 (linux).

When I try to access the sample, I got the follwing
error :

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read
resource ...
at Form
(resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js,
Line 47): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

The error seems to be in the Form.js script at the
follwoing line :

cocoon.releaseComponent(resolver);

Maybe someone can give me a hint. By the way I managed
to get it up and running in Tomcat (Linux, jdk 1.4.1).

Michael