Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Andres Almiray <aa...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/26 00:54:29 UTC

[convert] Project status, new feature request

Hi,

Following the discussion on <a
href="http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LANG-274">LANG-274</a>,
(multidimensional array conversions) I'd like to
propose the feature to commons-convert.

The code on the json-lib converter package has the
following features:
* converters from Number, String and wrappers to
primitives. The String option allows for any bean that
represents itself as the literal value of a primitive
to be converted to a primitive.
* converters for multidimensional arrays.

Ing. Andres Almiray Jaramillo
http://jroller.com/page/aalmiray
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.