Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org> on 2017/11/10 05:46:55 UTC

Regressions and testing

Hi

It seems to me that regressions that we've had with releases recently could
have been prevented with judicious testing.

We do already have considerable tests in our tree, but they are never run.

I've committed a patch that fixes use of junit with hamcrest in both gbuild
and dmake, and should allow us to run "subsequent tests" after a build.

Damjan

Re: Regressions and testing

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
We already have a bvt test that writes a spreadsheet with a chart:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/BVT

Re: Regressions and testing

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.
In a module: