Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Victor Okunev <ve...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/14 07:57:25 UTC

Please remove reference to http://www.bctrikes.com

As we have recently switched our site http://www.bctrikes.com to
Joomla! it should no longer be listed on
http://forrest.apache.org/live-sites.html page. I would like to thank
the Apache Forrest team for the great product and all the support
provided.

Cheers,

Victor

RE: Please remove reference to http://www.bctrikes.com

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
Erm ,my deploy is failing , will try again later.

Gav...

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.