Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Betty Chang <be...@bettyc.com> on 2000/08/03 18:17:05 UTC

use tomcat standalone vs. tomcat with apache

Hello -- I've been using tomcat standalone on NT.

what are the advantages of using tomcat with Apache as the web server?

Can someone point me to the instructions for how to set that up on NT?

Thanks

Re: use tomcat standalone vs. tomcat with apache

Posted by Holger Klawitter <ho...@klawitter.de>.
> what are the advantages of using tomcat with Apache as the web server?

Apache is more efficient at serving static pages and
has more security features.

Regards,
Mit freundlichem Gruß,
	Holger Klawitter
--
Holger Klawitter                                    +49 (0)251 484 0637
holger@klawitter.de                            http://www.klawitter.de/