Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve Brainard <st...@propel.com> on 2001/04/17 20:06:37 UTC

Servlet reloading problems

I've read all the archives and still cannot get my servlet to reload. I am
running TOMCAT Version 3.2.1 on Windows 2000. Does anyone have a formula to
get this to work?

My servlet is in WEB-INF/classes, and I do not have WEB-INF in my classpath,
and I have tried setting reloadable to both true and false. Is there
anything else I can do?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Servlet reloading problems

Posted by "H.F.N. den Boer" <ni...@denboer-ims.nl>.
In server.xml set reloadable to true. I use the context mapping;
            <Context path="/xx"
                     docBase="xx"
                     crossContext="true"
                     debug="i"
                     reloadable="true"
                     trusted="true" >
            </Context>

That's all.  And it works perfect on the following config I use;
Win2K server, build 5.00.2195
IIS 5.0, configured with ISAPI filter
JDK1.3.1beta
Tomcat 3.2.1 running as NT service