Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/19 06:23:00 UTC

VOTE: Branching 0.4

Hi all.

All unit tests in TRUNK pass, and I'd like to branch 0.4.  I think the
biggest blocker for release is more and better documentation; code
itself is fairly decent and there's no features that are about to be
finished that I'm aware of that we should wait for.

Vote?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department

Re: VOTE: Branching 0.4

Posted by Ahmed Fathalla <af...@gmail.com>.
Yes,
         I think documentation on the apache site is already lagging.
Documentation on ari's berkley site is more updated.

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all.

All unit tests in TRUNK pass, and I'd like to branch 0.4.  I think the
biggest blocker for release is more and better documentation; code
itself is fairly decent and there's no features that are about to be
finished that I'm aware of that we should wait for.

Vote?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com