Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Pat Hoyt <ho...@satlantic.com> on 2004/10/08 21:02:23 UTC

Latest Xerces binaries

Hi

I'd like to download the latest binaries but don't get anywhere by
following the link on the Xerces-J Binary Download page.
gump.covalent.net seems to be dead in the water. Could someone please
advise me. I need the fixes for the XInclude bugs.

Pat

Re: Latest Xerces binaries

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
I noticed that machine has been gone for a while. It used to store the
latest jars of Xerces built by GUMP [1]. If there's a new site, I haven't
been able to find it. You could try extracting the latest source from CVS
yourself and building it.

[1] http://gump.apache.org/

Pat Hoyt <ho...@satlantic.com> wrote on 10/08/2004 04:02:23 PM:

> Hi
>
> I'd like to download the latest binaries but don't get anywhere by
> following the link on the Xerces-J Binary Download page.
> gump.covalent.net seems to be dead in the water. Could someone please
> advise me. I need the fixes for the XInclude bugs.
>
> Pat

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab