Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/18 08:21:29 UTC

[JavaServer Faces 1.2] Fwd: Use 1.2 as current now

When MyFaces changes to JSF 1.2 as *trunk*, we might do the same for
Trinidad as well.

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Peter,

that discussion just starts. No roadmap for that.
A release of the JSF 1.2 stuff not yet... Currently the focus in to graduate;
After that, the JSF 1.2 stuff could be released, yes.

-Matthias

Posted by Peter Muir <pm...@bleepbleep.org.uk>.
Hi