Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/12 01:16:25 UTC

[VOTE] framework 4.6.0 and related subproject releases

I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:

framework  4.6.0
main 4.6.0
main.distribution 4.6.0

The main changelog is in jira and at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.framework-4.6.0/doc/changelog.txt

Staging repositories:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1049

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1049 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.6.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
Time to call the vote on the Felix framework 4.6.0 and related subproject
releases.

* +1 votes from David Bosschaert, Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Carsten Ziegeler,
Bob Paulin, Pierre De Rop,Stuart McCullock, Clement Escoffier, and Karl
Pauls.

* No other votes.

The vote is successful. I will make the release artifacts available as soon
as possible.

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.6.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.6.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Awesome !

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Paulin <bo...@bobpaulin.com>.
+1 (non-binding)
- Bob

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Carsten

Am 12.01.15 um 01:16 schrieb Karl Pauls:
> I would like to call a vote on the following subproject releases:
>
> framework  4.6.0
> main 4.6.0
> main.distribution 4.6.0
>
> The main changelog is in jira and at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.framework-4.6.0/doc/changelog.txt
>
> Staging repositories:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-1049

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1049 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] framework 4.6.0 and related subproject releases

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards;
/Pierre