Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Walter Rogura <mi...@sudus.eu> on 2009/03/03 00:40:38 UTC

COPY command

Hi,

is there a COPY command applicable in derby? I know this from
PostgreSQL, e.g.
COPY table (column1, column2) FROM stdin;
c11	c12
c21	c22
c31	c32
\.

I tried it with SQuirreL but had no success. Btw. where do I find a
reference of supported SQL commands in derby?

Thank you very much,
Walter

Re: COPY command

Posted by Walter Rogura <mi...@sudus.eu>.
Hi Francois,

That is good stuff and what I need.

Thank you very much,
Walter

Re: COPY command

Posted by Francois Orsini <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Walter,

Re: COPY command

Posted by Walter Rogura <mi...@sudus.eu>.
Thank you very much Rick! I'll look into that.

Re: COPY command

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Walter,