Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ashish Gupta <as...@renaissance-it.com> on 2004/10/20 09:14:16 UTC

problem in running weblogic 8.1 server from ant 1.6.1 build file using wlrun task

hi all,

 I'm trying to run the server(Weblogic 8.1) from Ant 1.6.1 build file using the task wlrun.
The code is as follows.
<wlrun taskname="myserver"
           beahome="${config.xml}"
	   Domain="mydomain2"
	   classpath="${source.dir}\classes"
           wlclasspath="${weblogic.jar}"
	   policy="${weblogic.lib}"
           name="myserver"
           home="C:\bea\weblogic81"
	   username="${weblogic.user}"
	   password="${weblogic.pass}"/>

The settings are as follows..
${config.xml}= the location of the config.xml file for mydomain2
${source.dir}\classes= setting for JRE
${weblogic.jar}" = location of weblogic.jar
The problem is that it is giving an error "C:\bea\user_projects\domains\mydomain2\config.xml is not valid"
Also the beahome is optional according to the documentation. but if i dont set it then it gives me an error weblogic.properties file not found . However this file is not present in weblogic8.1. Any suggestion or solution is welcome. my mail id is ashish.g@renaissance-it.com.

With Regards,
Ashish Gupta
Software Engineer
Sobha Renaissance Information Technology Private Limited
An SEI-CMM & P-CMM Level 5 Company
A Six Sigma Practice company
BS 7799 Certified by British Standards Institute
ISO 9001:2000 Certified by TÜV Rheinland/Berlin-Brandenburg
Tel: + 91 80 5666 3800/1/2/3; Fax: + 91 80 5666 3900; Video Conference: + 91 80 2520 9320
Email: ashish.g@renaissance-it.com; Web: www.renaissance-it.com
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies from any computer.