Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jack Kada <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/21 13:35:48 UTC

[users@httpd] File Quotas Again

Devlopers,

I am undecided about wether to use Slide or to use
Apache webDav.  On the one hand the only thing i need
which Apache webDav doesnt seem to have is quotas.  I
read in the mailing list that this was not implemented
in 2001 unless you run the server as root.

Has anyone / can anyone confirm if this is still the
case?  I know Apple and other major vendors use webDav
and impose a quota so how do they do it if its not
supported?

Thanks