Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Hemanth Bhat <he...@TechMahindra.com> on 2008/06/05 14:27:33 UTC

Help regarding CLASSPATH settings using XMLBEANS

Hi Team

I am using XMLBEANS 2.3 to develop a component

The component contains a MDB (Message Driven Bean) in which I am using
xml beans to process the data from the xml which I am receiving from the

Weblogic JMS queue. Now when I am doing the below I am getting a problem
also I am unable to catch as to what the exception is as the processing
of the MDB is going into the loop after this line i.e. the same message
is picked up again and again and being processed till it reaches the
below line

InventoryNotificationDocument poDoc =
InventoryNotificationDocument.Factory.parse(xslTransormedXML);

Basically I am running this code on the weblogic which is installed on
the UNIX box but I have not installed the XMLBEANS software on that box

However I have the following jars under the weblogic server classpath on
which the code is deployed.Could this be the cause for this ?

jsr173_1.0_api.jar

resolver.jar

xbean.jar

xbean_xpath.jar

xmlbeans-qname.jar

xmlpublic.jar

mlixmlbeans.jar

I guess it is ok if I don't install xmlbeans on the Unix box as I have
all the jars used in xmlbeans/lib under the classpath of the server

Please guide me as to what might be the reasons or cases in which we
would get problems doing the below

InventoryNotificationDocument.Factory.parse(xslTransormedXML);

Where InventoryNotification is my root element in the xml and
xslTransormedXML  is the xml String

Thanks & Regards

Hemanth

Disclaimer:

Re: Help regarding CLASSPATH settings using XMLBEANS

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hermanth,
If there error is occuring at the line

InventoryNotificationDocument.Factory.parse(xslTransormedXML);

Just about anything could be occuring and we really need some more
information to be able to accurately debug. Can you get any
information about a stacktrace or validation issues on
xslTranformedXML? Posting that here can greatly help get the answers
you are looking for.

-jacobd

--
I'm competing in a Half-Ironman distance triathlon to raise money for
the fight against cancer!