Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com> on 2003/02/21 01:28:47 UTC

[Jelly] Tag documentation (was tag contribution)

I was going to doc up the tag for the website, but the 'tags.html'
doesn't seem to be in cvs for the xdocs. Nor for any of the others...

- Robert

Re: [Jelly] Tag documentation (was tag contribution)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
From: "Robert McIntosh" <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>
> I just found out that this xdoc is generated dynamically via maven from
> the source files. Any other hidden tricks?

The tag reference documentation (what used to the the tags.html) is
autogenerated too via a "jellydoc" Maven target.

If you type "maven site" from the root directory of jelly it should work,
eventually (generating the websites for all the tag libraries too).

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Re: [Jelly] Tag documentation (was tag contribution)

Posted by Robert McIntosh <ro...@bull-enterprises.com>.