Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Umberto Nicoletti <un...@prometeo.it> on 2003/07/30 18:32:25 UTC

forEach and CachedRowSet

Hi all,
i need to iterate over a CachedRowSet (actually a OracleCachedRowSet),
howcan I do that using jstl?

If I try the following it gives me an error:

   <c:forEach var="row" items="${anag.rows}">

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: An error occurred while evaluating
custom action attribute "items" with value "${anag.rows}": Unable to
find a value for "rows" in object of class
"oracle.jdbc.rowset.OracleCachedRowSet" using operator "." (null)

I thought that would be easy, because RowSet extends ResultSet...
BTW, can someone explain to me what the rows attribute means?

Thank you,
Umberto