Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Joachim Müller <jo...@wemove.com> on 2007/09/20 21:08:21 UTC

Question regarding JS2-666

Hi Committers.

One of our customers has the requirement that every patch to Jetspeed we
make must appear in the official code base sometimes. (We are glad to
habe such wise customers ;-)) We recently submitted a patch to Issue
JS2-666 that solves our problem. Since we did not get any feedbck until
now - it would be great, if one of the committers could have a quick
look at it and tell us if it's going to make it into the code base or if
there are other plans in how to resolve that issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-666

Many thanks in advance.

Joachim

Re: Question regarding JS2-666

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Hi Frank,

Well its been delayed. I haven't had much time for work this month
due to unexpected personal matters and frankly its been difficult for
me to get back into the swing of things.
I think I will be back on track by next week. We have a number of
open issues, in addition Steve is working on a big commit for the
desktop for improving responsiveness.
Im just starting on looking into parallel rendering issues on
Websphere (I need to create an issue).
Once all the issues are closed, then we can release.
We were planning for the end of September, but I think things will
slip a week or so now.

On Sep 20, 2007, at 8:08 PM, Frank Stalherm wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> do you have a rough idea when 2.1.3 will be released?
>
> Thanks
> Frank
>

> On 9/20/07, David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Joachim,
>>
>> I assigned the issue to myself. I will start working on this and
>> target it for the 2.1.3 release as well as trunk
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On Sep 20, 2007, at 12:08 PM, Joachim Müller wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Committers.
>>>
>>> One of our customers has the requirement that every patch to
>>> Jetspeed we
>>> make must appear in the official code base sometimes. (We are
>>> glad to
>>> habe such wise customers ;-)) We recently submitted a patch to Issue
>>> JS2-666 that solves our problem. Since we did not get any feedbck
>>> until
>>> now - it would be great, if one of the committers could have a quick
>>> look at it and tell us if it's going to make it into the code base
>>> or if
>>> there are other plans in how to resolve that issue.
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-666
>>>
>>> Many thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Joachim

>>> For additional commands, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-
>>> help@portals.apache.org

> Frank Stalherm - An der Steige 17 - 55126 Mainz
> Tel.: +49 (173) 2930711
> Fax: +49 (721) 15125 2393
> Email: stalherm@goodgulf.net

David Sean Taylor