Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by La Grange Jacques <JL...@OLDMUTUAL.com> on 2002/08/27 10:52:38 UTC

Missing Functions?

Hi

We are currently using version 1.4 of the Xerces-C parser and are looking at
upgrading to version 2.0, but the following functions that appeared in 1.4
is omitted from 2.0.  Is this the case and if so why?

The funtions:

?populateDocumentType@DOMParser@@EAEXXZ
?supports@DOM_Node@@QBE_NABVDOMString@@0@Z

Regards

Jacques la Grange
Advisory Systems Engineer
Cornastone Services (Pty) Ltd
* +27 (0)83 287 6028
* +27 (0)21 504 7153
* +27 (0)21 509 2687
? jacquesl@cornastone.co.za

Confidentiality Notice
This communication, its content and any file attachments transmitted with it
are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential
proprietary information. Access by any other party without the express
written permission of the sender is unauthorised. If you have received this
communication in error you may not copy, distribute or use the contents,
attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the
sender.

Re: Missing Functions?

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
"La Grange Jacques" <JL...@OLDMUTUAL.com> writes:

> We are currently using version 1.4 of the Xerces-C parser and are looking at
> upgrading to version 2.0, but the following functions that appeared in 1.4
> is omitted from 2.0.  Is this the case and if so why?
>
> The funtions:
>
> ?populateDocumentType@DOMParser@@EAEXXZ
> ?supports@DOM_Node@@QBE_NABVDOMString@@0@Z

Please send this to the xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org list
                              ^^^

They maintain the C++ version that you use. We maintain the Perl
version.

Cheers,
jas.