Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by bfackrell <br...@saic.com> on 2011/04/05 18:39:21 UTC

Tomcat hardware requirments

Is this a good place to ask:

What are the hardware requirements for Tomcat 7?  I looked (Google and on
the Apache website)

I’m just finishing a college course that taught Java technologies that
interact with Tomcat but I want to know more so I’ve decided to try to build
my own Tomcat server from scrap computer parts that I have.  The first thing
I need to know is: Will my junk even run Tomcat 7?

Re: Tomcat hardware requirments

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 05/04/2011 17:39, bfackrell wrote:

> Is this a good place to ask:
>
> What are the hardware requirements for Tomcat 7?  I looked (Google and on
> the Apache website)

No. You want the users mailing list, not the developers mailing list.

Mark