Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/21 04:37:26 UTC

Couchdb and Mochiweb latest code

I saw JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-474, about Mochiweb
upgrade. I happen to see mociweb Bop applied Adam's latest patch, with that
still I am not able to run Couchdb with latest Mochiweb, Any one able to
make couchdb work on latest Mochiweb?

Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti,
http://pmsenthilkumar.blogspot.com/

Re: Couchdb and Mochiweb latest code

Posted by Senthilkumar Peelikkampatti <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adam, that would be wonderful. Somehow my mochiweb application which
runs on latest Mochiweb is not able to run on Couchdb bundled mochiweb. This
also breaking my app if I use hovercraft.

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.