Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Konstantinis Evagelos (evagelos.konstantinis@intracom.gr)" <ev...@intracom.gr> on 2003/01/13 15:15:33 UTC

Tomcat with JBOSS

Hi to all,

I am new to this list and i need your help,
 I have the following problem,

1 Case:
I have created a project which contains 2 jsp,  and some entity beans.
I have created a ear file which contains both war, jar files.  when the ear
is deployed to tomcat which is inside
jboss application server i can call from my jsp the entity bean and get the
proper information.

2 Case:
Create a war file and deploy it to Jacarta-Tomcata 4.1.12 ()

The jar file which contains the entity bean is deployed to JBOSS.
When I call my entity bean from my  JSP I get the message:

javax.NamingNofFoundException , Name "My Entity Bean " is not bound in this
Contex

I have created a jndi.definitions file with the following values  deployed
java.naming.factory.initial = org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs = org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces
java.naming.provider.url = jnp://localhost:1099

>From my System.out I can see that the value of the first key is
:java.naming.factory.initial = org.apatche.naming.java.javaUrlContexFactory
which is different with the one I have set, the other two are set Ok.

Please help