Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by janstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/07 18:57:08 UTC

Kernel/NMR build failure

The kernel and nmr projects are currently failing to build (on a clean repo)
because of the following missing artifact:

org.apache.maven.artifact:maven-artifact:jar:3.0-SNAPSHOT

This artifact is referenced by the gshell root pom. See:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo/org/apache/geronimo/gshell/gshell/1.0-alpha-2-r654638/gshell-1.0-alpha-2-r654638.pom

The trunk of gshell depends on version 2.1-SNAPSHOT, which *does* exist. So,
to fix the build we could cut a new release of gshell and check it into
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo.

I don't have the permissions for this. Any takers?

Cheers,
Jon

Re: Kernel/NMR build failure

Posted by janstey <ja...@gmail.com>.