Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Maciej Świderski <sw...@wp.pl> on 2004/09/21 10:41:49 UTC

Problem with image - big resolution

Hello,

I have a big problem with transcode svg that includes a png file, as a raster image, with resolution 7000 - 5000  to png file.when I try to trascode this svg into png file I've got brokenlink image.

I tried to display some information from Batik and this what I've got:
file:/D:/Software/eclipse/workspace/test/test.svg:-1

An I/O error occured while processing the URI:

"d:/Software/eclipse/workspace/test/424B.png"

specified on the element <image>

Size of this png file (that which is included into svg) is 1.5 MB.

In the svg file there are many files included but only with this one is problem.

Could any body help me with this??

Thanks for anything.

Maciej Swiderski