Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com> on 2009/02/02 18:19:00 UTC

Re: set mountPath for BookmarkablePageLink

Sean,

I was looking into this with one of our students last week and also had a
quick chat with Igor about it. You cannot specify which one of your multiple
mount paths a BookmarkablePageLink to your page will render .

Regards - Cemal
http://www.jWeekend.co.uk jWeekend