Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by naresh <na...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/10 01:44:22 UTC

JMS Appender config

Hello Everybody,

I am sorry for reposting the same question again but i didn't receive
any pointer, that's why re posting it.

I have found one configuration file for JMS
appender(E:\jakarta-log4j-1.1b7\src\java\org\apache\log4j\net\test\jms.lcf).

but i am not able to understand the working because it did'nt specify
the
JMS server host/port, anyone have idea where its running or how it
works,
please let me know, i think many other might be facing the same problem.

Thanks
Naresh

Re: JMS Appender config

Posted by Naresh Sharma <na...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Everybody,

After several tries I got the answer.

Well just put the jndi.properties file in the classpath, this should
contain the config property values required by your JMS service, for
example in case of using JBoss JMS service this file should have
following :

    java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
    java.naming.provider.url=localhost
    java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming

and don't forget to put the required JBoss classes in classpath while
running.

Thanks
Naresh