Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/08/13 12:28:32 UTC

CloudMonkey v6.2.0 Test Binaries

Hi All,

The test binaries for the potential CloudMonkey v6.2.0 have been placed at https://download.cloudstack.org/testing/cmk/. It would be helpful if you'll could help in a round of testing for any issues / regression. On a high-level, some of the major changes include:

  *   Validation of arguments while setting CloudMonkey configuration
  *   Verifying user access to CloudMonkey configuration file
  *   Allowing sync command to be used as a verb for CloudStack API calls
  *   Printing response with newlines if output format chosen is "text"
  *   Providing an option to turn-off autocompletion

Please do help in testing, so that if there are any issues, we can work towards getting them fixed and releasing CloudMonkey 6.2.0. I'll cut rc1 sometime next week.

Thanks for the support.

Thanks & Regards,
Pearl Dsilva

Re: CloudMonkey v6.2.0 Test Binaries

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
I did basic tests on Linux using the x86-64 binary;

  *   setup a profile
  *   list outputs in csv, json, table, text...
  *   sync, list API, deploy VM
  *   tried the autocomplete (param) true|false - works!

Regards.

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
looks good to me.

tested