Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Vombach <an...@psi.ch> on 2004/10/29 08:46:41 UTC

Parameter for EvenOdd

In a page using a Table component, how (and at which place) would you
tell the EvenOdd bean not to start with even but with odd, if this is
possible?
It would be great if it could be done from the page-specification class
java file in the pageBeginRender method.

Thanks Andreas

Re: Parameter for EvenOdd

Posted by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com>.
I think it should be possible from within pageBeginRender():

    EvenOdd evenOdd = (EvenOdd) getBeans().getBean("myEvenOdd");
    evenOdd.setEven(false);

Markus