Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Chen Junfeng <k-...@hotmail.com> on 2016/06/23 01:38:36 UTC

Can KafkaSpout emit tuple to specified stream on 0.9.5?

I want to emit tuples to a specified stream instead of default stream.  Then I found this one https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/601/files#r53569108.

It seems I only need to modify spoutConfig.emitStreamId when constructing the KafkaSpout. But my dev and production environment is 0.9.5, and this feature was discussed in Feb this year. So what should I do if want to use this feature except upgrading storm? After all upgrading Storm in the cluster means a lot of work for me…

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

Re: Can KafkaSpout emit tuple to specified stream on 0.9.5?

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
I mean 2.x is 2.0 (currently in progress) in master branch.

- Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

Posted by Pablo Recabal <pa...@inzpiral.com>.
What do you mean by  2.x?

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.