Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Luciana Moreira Signed by - PrivaSphere AG <si...@privasphere.com> on 2010/08/26 16:45:08 UTC

CSV Data not updating

Hello,

Sorry if this is a simple question, I am a bit new to Bean Shell and
believe that maybe it is causing some problems in my script.

My script has a CSV data set reading from a file that contains several
lines with the parameters that I need. I use these parameters to execute
many different configuration tests on our servers.

Now since I inserted some BeanShell Samplers and Assertions, my tests
are not reading the next line of the CSV data, instead it is executing
the same test over and over again.

Before I dig into the jmeter code I was wondering if there is something
that I need to do, such as calling a reset method or anything else.

Thx in advance!
Luciana

This message has been signed by the PrivaSphere Mail Signature Service.

Re: CSV Data not updating

Posted by Luciana Moreira <mo...@privasphere.com>.
Turns out that I had quoted data in my CSV file such as:
196,<PSPMUCSMS phone="+41 76/381-7760"/>,2,private,0,0,1,0

And the allow quoted data was set to true. This seems to have cause the
entire problem.
Bean shell is working just fine.

regards