Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Peterson, Andy J" <An...@questdiagnostics.com> on 2008/11/03 22:14:40 UTC

Scoped Model Driven Interceptor issue

We are using the scoped model driven intcerceptor in our application.
How do you clear the scoped model before the session times out? We will
fill out a form and then go back to the form and the data from the
previous form is still there.

Thanks

Andy Peterson

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are
intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. Further, any medical information herein is
confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized
persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential
medical information. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any
attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any
attachment, is prohibited.

Re: Scoped Model Driven Interceptor issue

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2008/11/3 Peterson, Andy J <An...@questdiagnostics.com>:
> We are using the scoped model driven intcerceptor in our application.
> How do you clear the scoped model before the session times out? We will
> fill out a form and then go back to the form and the data from the
> previous form is still there.

Implement SessionAware interface, from ScopedModelDriven you can
retrive session key, and set null for that key in session

Regards
--
Lukasz
http://www.lenart.org.pl/