Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alex Redinger <al...@segmint.com> on 2012/03/02 22:26:42 UTC

A Question of Partial Delivery and Order Completion

Hello,

I am looking at possibly using OFBiz to track insertion orders for online
ads.  Initial exploration suggests that there isn't really much in the way
of tracking or reporting against partial completion of an order.

That is to say,  I can't see a way to reasonably store that, for a given
time frame, I have delivered X number of impressions for Campaign Y of
insertion order Z, at the cost of $A, and have this reflected in the order
record.

Does anybody have any insight as to how I could implement this with the
existing model and services?  I expect that some amount of extension will
be necessary, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel more than I need to.

Thanks,
--Alex

Re: A Question of Partial Delivery and Order Completion

Posted by Alex Redinger <al...@segmint.com>.
Thanks, for the timely response!  I'll spend the weekend digging into this.
 I love this community.

Regards,

Alex

Posted by Michael Brohl <of...@brohl.net>.