Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/27 22:47:16 UTC

Re: How to install Open Meeting

Hello Adeyeye,

I suggest starting from reading instruction
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/installation.html

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Private chat, view profile, add contact problem

Posted by Hien Huynh <hi...@bamboocap.com.vn>.
Hi all,
   How to disable private chat/profile/add contact when having a meeting ? Because when someone click private chat or view profile or add contact, he will redirect to dashboard --> he will out the meeting and can make another meeting without openmeetings' account.
   Please let me know about your idea.
   Thank you very much.
   Regards,
  Hien Huynh

El mi�, 28-03-2012 a las 00:47 +0400, Alexei Fedotov escribi�:

RE: Private chat, view profile, add contact problem

Posted by Hien Huynh <hi...@bamboocap.com.vn>.
Hi Alexei,

   Could you please guide me to  change that code . I  searched recent changes but I  didn’t find anything related about this issue.

   Best regards,

   Hien Huynh

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
If you are using the SOAP API to access openmeetings those icons in the
chat bar should not be visible. That is in fact a bug that was already
fixed.
What SOAP methods do you use to access a conference room?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

RE: Private chat, view profile, add contact problem

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hello Hien Huynh,

Posted by greenes <zu...@gmail.com>.