Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/06/09 03:10:26 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)

Hi,

This is a call for a releasing Apache Training Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)

This is the first release for the Apache Training product. The vote result can be found here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/350acb02776cbcdf164cc46d1bf250568a3a10182cd03ff522f578d1@%3Cdev.training.apache.org%3E

We have 2 IPMC votes, and only require one more +1 IPMC vote. So I ebncourage any IPMC member to that a look and provide feedback / vote on it.

The source artefact, including signatures and hashes can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/training/ApacheWay/NavigatingASFIncubation/1.0_rc2/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/training/ApacheWay/NavigatingASFIncubation/1.0_rc2/>

The tag to be voted upon is NavigatingASFIncubation1.0_rc2:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/tree/NavigatingASFIncubation1.0_rc2 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-training/tree/NavigatingASFIncubation1.0_rc2>
The release hash is b719c7d5cb96aee0e213b68a5e758809fc02e619

The KEYS file is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/training/KEYS/ <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/training/KEYS/>

There’s a release checklist here [1], that might be helpful in checking the release.

The vote will be open for a minimum of 72 hours or until we have a result.

[ ] +1 release this package
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release this package because…

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist>

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> +1 for the release of

Thanks for your vote.

> As a sidenote I'm surprised that that content doesn't seem to be
> published at http://training.apache.org/ - but that's not a question
> for the Incubator PMC.

Well we cannot publish it until it’s released - hence this vote :-) Although we are still working out exactly how we deal with stuff like this.

Thanks again,
Justin Mclean

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
On Sun, Jun 9, 2019 at 5:10 AM Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> ...We have 2 IPMC votes, and only require one more +1 IPMC vote....

+1 for the release of

SHA512(apache-training-navigating-ASF-incubation-1.0-incubating.tar.gz)=
b67d311cb553f5aec784187f65e85e173da276fea13d9a810e8e340ff11af77afb79e1a8accc74b66c72ae2ce8b40853c4e72b6025f880a968a93ea78e6eecc7

As a sidenote I'm surprised that that content doesn't seem to be
published at http://training.apache.org/ - but that's not a question
for the Incubator PMC.

-Bertrand

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

The vote to release Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)  passes with 6 +1 bidding votes and no -1 votes.

+1 Justin Mclean
+1 Lars Francke
+1 Bertrand Delacretaz
+1 David Meikle
+1 Furkan Kamaci
+1 Ted Liu

Vote thread can be found here [1].

Thanks to everyone who took the time to look at the release and vote.

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve the content or perhaps wants to work on translating it into another language, the training PMC would like to hear from you.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/0bbe1b71d6c3d6bfbd1fe19a03d45dc3fbebffa711ebe9205fc91e10@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)

回复:Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Training - Navigating the ASF Incubator Process 1.0 (incubating)

Posted by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
+1 to release.

Best regards,

Ted Liu,