Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Kevin O'Neill <ke...@rocketred.com.au> on 2003/07/08 04:13:33 UTC

Running the test suite

I've made a number of changes to my local version I want to make sure that
all the tests run before I post a patch to bugzilla.

I'm able to run the all the test except "test-integration-xmlrpc". I think
it's a setup thing, so any guidence on running this test would be great.

I've created a new driver "managed". The difference between managed and
embeded is that the driver expects the database to be available in the
global database collection. It's designed for environments where you have
a lifecycle manager looking after the database instantiation and
destruction (like an mbean or a servlet application listener). Now I want
to add an integration test for it. It looks as though if I create a class
simliar to IntegrationEmbedTests I should get the full suite of driver
tests for my driver. Is there anything else I need to do?

-k.